In a world of ever-lowering employee engagement levels, ever-reducing staff retention levels, and ever-increasing levels of staff turnover, combined with higher levels of employee expectations, the need for a culture that creates, supports, and enables committed, motivated and effective people has never been so crucial.
This course takes you through proven processes to establish and embed the culture you want to live and the behaviors you want to see from your people. It’s about establishing a way of working that creates a real competitive advantage and maximizes the performance of everyone in the business. Get to grips with the key ingredients of creating a fantastic culture that creates, committed, motivated and effective people at every level of your business or team.
What Will I Learn?
During this course you will learn:
- What ‘culture really is and why it’s a crucial deciding factor in staff recruitment and retention in today’s business world.
- Tools and techniques to establish a clear picture of your current culture and how to identify the things that are positively and negatively impacting it.
- Key ingredients for creating a winning culture and how you can make them work for you.
- Principles of the ‘UBER Culture’ methodology and how to evaluate your business/team against the UBER model.
- How winning leaders (re)establish a set of core values to define their culture and how to use your values to shape the behaviors that you want from your people.
- How to review, establish and develop effective systems and processes to support and reinforce a culture that engages, empowers, and enables your people and creates real competitive advantage.
- Reward and recognition systems to ensure everyone in your business behaves in the way you want them to.
- Proven, practical strategies and tactics to improve your culture and get everyone on board.
- How to develop your own ‘culture improvement plan’ using our template.
By the end of this course you’ll know how to:
- Really understand your ‘culture’ and how to take action on the things that are positively and negatively impacting it.
- Understand the principles of our UBER Culture model, assess your business/team against it and create the culture you want in your business/team.
- Get your team on board to establish a culture that differentiates your business and creates a real competitive advantage.
- Evaluate the practical options provided and develop a clear action plan to actively improve your culture.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone looking to get to grips with the way they deal with their customers. You may be:
- A business owner or director wanting to maximize the effectiveness of their CRM efforts, resources, money, and activity.
- A senior marketing manager looking to review their approach to CRM.
- A sales or business development person is responsible for hitting their sales and marketing targets.
- Someone who wants to develop their customer relationship management knowledge and skills for current or future positions.
- Senior leaders, busy business managers, someone fresh into a management role, or someone who aspires to be a leader in the future.
- Senior leaders and established managers wanting to take time out to review and reflect on their current approach.
- Someone relatively new in a position and up-and-coming managers who want to develop key skills to fulfill their role now, and in the future.
- Aspiring leaders seeking the practical tools and techniques to make a difference in their business.
Who this course is for:
- You may be a leader with responsibility for a whole business or an established, experienced manager or team leader responsible for managing a part of a business or team, or someone with aspirations to be a leader who wants to develop their skills and abilities in this crucial area.